Welcom

Here's where I toss out my words - like words in the wind. Sometimes putting stuff out on the internet can feel like that. Hope you can catch the breeze once in awhile.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

how I roll


I'm starting a new series of books and this time around I'm figuring out all three characters in the series at once. It's been fun - scribbling and thinking and moving things around. Thought I would give you a bit of an insight in how I start a book. This is Stage One. The fun stage. The stage when everything can get dumped on the paper without editing or second thoughts. This is when I'm usually singing and smiling and my world is well.

Today I start Stage Two. This usually includes at least one phone call to my writing buddy to whine and complain about How Hard This Is!!! She just listens, then tells me to get back to work. Which I do. So today, the smiles will fade and the work will carry on.

No comments: