Welcom

Here's where I toss out my words - like words in the wind. Sometimes putting stuff out on the internet can feel like that. Hope you can catch the breeze once in awhile.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

OH Deer



Every now and then, after spending too much time in front of my computer I look up, blink a couple of times and realize there's a world out there. The other day I went with my husband out to the bush (he's a logging contractor) just to see what is happening in his life. He's been telling me about all these deer in the logging blocks and i wanted to see them for myself. Thought I would share some pictures with any of you who stop by here as well.

4 comments:

Rachel Hauck said...

How beautiful!

Rachel :)

Robin Bayne said...

They are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Have you stopped blogging? This last post is a month old...

I'm here from the CWO blogring, and a writer in the North too-- in Alaska (If my kids saw these they'd say, "Caribou!").

Deborah Hooper said...

Here in Shreveport, LA, it is 76 and there are no deer, but robins are singing and tulips are coming up.