Welcom

Here's where I toss out my words - like words in the wind. Sometimes putting stuff out on the internet can feel like that. Hope you can catch the breeze once in awhile.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thank you Card

I wanted to make a thank you card, but I wanted to make it small. This was a bit of a challenge because I'm from the school - One is Good, Two is Better, Three is best of all. And if I can get Four, I'm in heaven. But with a small card I had limited space to pile the accent pieces on. I pulled out some of my smaller dies and stamps - these are from Poppy Stamps and I've been itching to use them. I bought the tendril die to use on Poppy Stamps window box that goes with their Window Frame and the shutters that belong to the window frame. They also have two doors that I've been holding off on. With me one thing kind of leads to another and suddenly my credit card is crying for mercy. Anyhow, this was kind of fun to do. And fun to use dies that I'd been itching to use since I got them.

10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty card, Carolyne!

Carolyne Aarsen said...

Thanks Leigh. It was kind of small and cute. Think I might make a set of them sometime.

Jen Adcock said...

What wee delights! The tendril die is so sweet. Love your placement of the die cuts and the cheery colors. Well done. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your newly ordered goodies too.

Stephanie said...

So very pretty Carolyne, I actually prefer making small cards & you've inspired me to use my neglected Tag-It sets :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank for your blessing. The wedding ceremony went beautifully. I feel very strange in the last 2 days to see an empty room used to be Sharon's room. To see more info please visit essayswriters.org/paper-writing.

Place for birthday parties said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Cool Places in Gurgaon said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Theme Parties in Gurgaon said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Start Business in Delhi said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Gregory Carney said...

Thank you for the good information. As a blogger, I know how much effort you put into this and you really appreciate your work. To take such information, I have a profile that provides information on how to check the keyboard. So if you want to know more about reading that profile, go to the keyboard check link and read it.